Thursday 7 November 2013

Does Your Government See You As A Human Being?


I have a simple question. It may turn out to be more than just a simple question so keep an open mind and bear with me for a minute. I will try to keep this post short so as not to waste too much of your time. Please note that I am not trying to assert a political viewpoint or spread an anti-establishment message. My aim here is merely to encourage you to think about something different for a change.
 
If you have your Identity Document (I.D.) close at hand I would like you to look at it for a moment. See if you can find where it says that you are a natural human being. Take your time and search the entire document. I’ll wait. If you cannot find those two words anywhere it is because they're not there. Nowhere in our IDs does it state that we are human beings. So my question is, do our governments not consider us to be Human?

If you own a car you are required to possess a registration for the it. The document will stipulate that your car is a motor vehicle and the papers also give details of the make and model. The same goes for an animal license; you must have a permit which states what species of animal you have in your care. So why does your identity document not state that you are, in fact, human? You are simply given a bar code and a number. According to the powers that be you are nothing more than some random digits spat out by a computer. 
 
You might be thinking that I am just another one of those conspiracy theorists who find hidden agendas or secret codes in everything. But I assure you that I am not trying to propagate any anarchist views. It is just a simple question based on an observation, nothing more. Think of it as a curiosity to ponder on when you find yourself with a bit of spare time. 
All I do is pour the elixir and it is up to you to drink or not to drink. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment